HYS UPDATE: COVID-19 RESPONSE - ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
We take the risks posed by the COVID-19 pandemic very seriously and our paramount concern is for the health and well being of our employees, customers, and community. In an effort to continue and serve you in this challenging environment, we have made some short-term policy changes. We remain open and are working with the following modifications:
1. All buildings on the property are off limits to anyone who is not an employee or pre-screened subcontractor.
2. We require everyone on our property to observe "social distancing" practices. This includes avoiding gathering in groups and maintaining distances of 6 feet from others.
3. We are allowing customers to work on their boats if they are stored outside and don't have any of our employees on board. If you are planning to come and work on your boat, please call 207-633-2970 ahead of time so we can schedule your visit.
4. The Ship's Store is open, stocked, and receiving limited deliveries. If you would like to place an order or make purchases, please call 207-633-0702 and we will gladly make arrangements.
5. We will continue to haul and launch boats as space allows.
6. We will be providing a portable toilet on site for the convenience of our customers as our regular restrooms are closed.
We ask for your cooperation, without it we may be forced to temporarily close the yard. We will continue to update you as things change. As always, feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns. Your business is important to us and we strive to accommodate your needs. Your understanding during this time is greatly appreciated.
Stay safe and healthy!
The Crew at Hodgdon Yacht Services
207-633-2970 | email@example.com