UPDATES AND CHANGES TO OUR COVID-19 PROTOCOL
We continue to follow the guidelines of Governor Mills' Executive Orders. Below describes how we are currently operating: Customers and guests arriving from out of state must abide by the Governor's current Executive Order to self-quarantine for 14 days upon arriving in Maine or have a negative COVID-19 test. The following states are exempted from these requirements: Connecticut, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Vermont. Fuel Dock and Marina/Dock Operations:
- The marina is open daily to our slip and mooring customers.
- We ask that everyone practice social distancing, keeping at least 6 feet away from any person not in your immediate household.
- Do not congregate in groups or linger on the docks before or after using your boat.
- You must wear a face covering at all times when on our docks. Our technicians and dock staff will be actively working in the marina and will be wearing face coverings when in proximity with you.
- The fuel dock is open for charge account sales and credit card sales only (no cash). Please call the office at 207-633-2970 for service.
- Our launch service will follow state guidelines and will restrict passenger count so please plan ahead when calling for the launch.
- Buildings on the property will remain off limits to anyone who is not an employee or pre-screened subcontractor. Marina guests are permitted to use our shower and laundry facilities after 5PM on weekdays and all day on weekends.
- Customer access to the boatyard will be through the north driveway. We have put up signs to guide you to the customer parking areas.
- We require everyone on our property to observe "social distancing" practices. This includes avoiding gathering in groups and maintaining distances of 6 feet from others.
- If you would like to arrange access to your land based boat, please call 207-633-2970 ahead of time so we can schedule your visit. We are allowing customers access to their boats if they are stored outside and don't have any of our employees on board. Access will be Monday thru Friday after 5:00PM and all day on Saturday and Sunday.
- The Ship's Store is stocked and receiving limited deliveries. If you would like to place an order or make purchases, please call 207-633-0702 and we will gladly make arrangements.
- We are providing a portable toilet on site for the convenience of our customers as our regular restrooms are closed.
- If your boat requires service work you can call our service office at 207-633-2970 to make an appointment. We have protocols in place to disinfect any surfaces that our technicians may come in contact with before and during the service.
We will continue to update you as guidance or circumstances change. As always, feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns. Your business is important to us and we strive to accommodate your needs. Your cooperation and understanding during this time is greatly appreciated.
We hope you and your family are safe and healthy.
The Crew at Hodgdon Yacht Services
207-633-2970 | firstname.lastname@example.org