COVID-19 UPDATES FOR SUMMER 2021
As we look forward to another great boating season in Maine, we want to take this opportunity to update our customers about our policies for the upcoming season. We are keeping many of the same guidelines and procedures in place from last season. We understand that many of us will be fully vaccinated or on the way to being fully vaccinated by summertime, but for now COVID-19 remains a concern that we continue to take seriously.
We are continuing to follow the guidelines of Governor Mills' Executive Orders as our state opens up and determining how to keep the boatyard safe and accessible for our employees, customers, and guests. Visit https://www.maine.gov/covid19/ for more information.
Fuel Dock and Marina/Dock Operations:
- The marina is open daily to our slip and mooring customers beginning May 1st.
- We ask that everyone practice social distancing, keeping at least 6 feet away from any person not in your immediate household. Do not congregate in groups or linger on the docks before or after using your boat.
- You must wear a face covering at all times when on our docks. Our technicians and dock staff will be actively working in the marina and will be wearing face coverings when in proximity with you.
- The fuel dock is open.
- Our launch service will follow state guidelines and will restrict passenger count so please plan ahead when calling for the launch.
- Our laundry and shower facilities will be open for guest use Monday through Friday after 5:00PM and all day Saturday and Sunday.
- All buildings on the property will remain off limits to anyone who is not an employee or pre-screened subcontractor.
- We require everyone on our property to observe "social distancing" practices. This includes avoiding gathering in groups and maintaining distances of 6 feet from others.
- If you would like to arrange access to your land based boat, please call 207-633-2970 ahead of time so we can schedule your visit. We are allowing customers access to their boats if they are stored outside and don't have any of our employees on board.
- The Ship's Store is stocked and receiving deliveries. If you would like to place an order or make purchases for curbside pickup, please call 207-633-0702 and we will gladly make arrangements.
- We are providing a portable toilet on site for the convenience of our customers as our regular restrooms are closed.
- For boats that we commission and launch, we are offering complimentary delivery to your local dock or mooring. Otherwise, we will deliver all boats to our Hodgdon Marina in Boothbay Harbor where you can pick up. Planning your boat pickup will be very important so please keep your Service Manager informed of any changes to your schedule.
We value our relationship with each and every one of you and we appreciate your cooperation and understanding. We look forward to the day when none of these requirements are necessary.
The Crew at Hodgdon Yacht Services
207-633-2970 | email@example.com